These Baby Yoda Valentines are just perfect! That cute little frog-eater is too adorable to ignore, so we created some printable Mandalorian Valentines for you to download.
True story: About 50% of the time, my four year old, Maggie, insists that we call her Baby Yoda and that we call Ryan Mando. She is so deeply charmed by Baby Yoda from The Mandalorian, just like the rest of the world — I mean, have you seen all of the memes floating around?
That’s why when Ryan and I were brainstorming some fun Valentines that we could create for you all, he suggested some free printable Baby Yoda Valentines and I was like let’s do this.
Psst — if you like this printable Valentine, you’re gonna love these:
- Palm Springs Valentines
- Printable Heart-Shaped Glasses
- Clay Heart Valentines with Printable Cards
- DIY Valentine Garland for Gifts or Decor
- 30 Valentines Date Ideas You Haven’t Thought Of
- How to Make Petit Fours for Valentine’s Day
- Valentine Decor Idea // DIY Paint Chip Garland
Who Is Baby Yoda?
If you’re watching The Mandalorian, I’m sure you know! It’s kind of a Star Wars spinoff, based in time a few years after The Return of the Jedi.
In Season 2, it’s revealed that his name is Grogu. But I’m pretty sure he’s known worldwide as Baby Yoda, and he sort of took the world by storm in Season 1.
He’s not the star of the show, but he’s definitely my favorite character (obviously Maggie’s, too), because he’s just so darn cute.
There’s a running joke in the show that Baby Yoda will eat just about anything, but he has a particular penchant for eating frogs. Which was part of the inspiration for these Baby Yoda Valentines!
Our kids think the frog-eating thing is hilarious, which is why these printable Valentines were a total hit with them and their friends.
But I’m kind of curious — do you watch The Mandalorian? If you don’t, I’d definitely recommend it, especially if you already have Disney+ or are just a fan of Star Wars in general.
I’m not the biggest Star Wars fan, but I play along for my family. And even if you’re not familiar with the story, the show is entertaining on its own.
Ways to Customize these Printable Valentines
They can definitely stand on their own, just as is. Print, then cut, write a friend’s name on it, and you’re done.
But I think they’re extra adorable with a little bag of gummy frogs attached, as a nod to Baby Yoda’s frog-eating tendencies!
You could also print these with a little extra space on the page and make them into a fold-open card for birthdays or other celebrations.
Free Printable Baby Yoda Valentines
So let’s get to these Baby Yoda Valentines, huh?!
- Printable Baby Yoda Valentine file (free download at the end of the post!)
- White cardstock
- Gummy candy frogs
- Clear treat bags (small)
- Glue Dots
Make Time: 15 Minutes
- Start by downloading and printing the free Baby Yoda Valentine printables. You can find the download at the end of this post! Print onto your white cardstock
- Next, cut out the individual Valentines, using the guide lines.
- Then, have your kiddo sign his or her name on the back of the Valentine.
- Finally, put a few candy frogs into a small baggie and seal the top. Use a Glue Dot to attach the baggie to the empty space on the appropriate Valentines.
I’m pretty sure any kid would be pumped to get those gummy candy frogs, whether or not they’re familiar with The Mandalorian.
I seriously have so much fun dreaming up DIY ideas to use with my kids! Especially ones that feel modern and cool like this one. The illustrations were created by our friend Megan Roy. Be sure to check out her site to see more of her work! I always love her style.
Download the Baby Yoda Valentines
- Start by downloading and printing the free Baby Yoda Valentine printables (you can find the download at the end of this post!). Print onto your white cardstock
- Cut out the individual Valentines, using the guide lines.
- If you like, have your kiddo sign his or her name on the back of the Valentine.
- Put a few candy frogs into a small baggie and seal the top. Use a Glue Dot to attach the baggie to the empty space on the appropriate Valentines.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. This means that I receive a small commission should you make a purchase via one of these links. Thanks, as always, for your support!