Friends! I am insanely happy that you all are as pumped as I am on The Productivity Tool Kit! There’s just a couple weeks left until we close enrollment, and so far the number one question I’m getting asked is…
How do I know if The Productivity Tool Kit is right for me?
It’s so hard to commit to and invest in something if you don’t exactly know what to expect, right? I absolutely get it. You don’t wanna buy the ticket to the movie if it’s gonna be a snooze.
So let’s run down a little list of telltale signs that might mean that The Productivity Tool Kit is exactly what your life needs right now…
- You feel so overwhelmed at the state of your to-do list that you don’t even know where to start… so you just start scrolling through Instagram instead.
- You put off tasks or projects because you feel like you won’t be able to do them perfectly.
- You’re pretty sure it’s impossible to be productive when you’re a solo or single parent.
- Your business or side hustle are creatively fulfilling but so overwhelming when it comes to email, blogging, or social media.
- You feel like there’s just not enough time in the day to do all the things. Prioritizing is so frustrating!
- You feel like when there’s too much on your plate and you try to do it all, you don’t do your very best.
If any of that is speaking right to your heart of hearts, I think there might be some serious value for you inside our course. I wrote this beast with the goal of helping people who are feeling the way that I have felt in the past — overwhelmed, underwater, and like you’re just not living your best life.
After years and years of refining tools and strategies to get out from under all of that, I realized that those tools are teachable. And that we all deserve them!
So if any of that sounds like you, head over to the course page and read on, kitten. Let’s do this.
P.S. Don’t forget — we’re closing the doors on enrollment for The Productivity Tool Kit on Friday October 18th at 9pm Pacific Time, so don’t miss it!