Download these printable Fourth of July tattoos and add them to your Independence Day traditions! Perfect for parties, barbeques, festivals and lots more. Get the download below.
I love summer! I just love it. The heat, the swimming, the road trips, the sunscreen, the backyard BBQs. And the Fourth of July! Every year my hometown has a Fourth of July parade that is so nostalgic and heartwarming, and we love to deck ourselves out and take the kids. So I put together some printable Fourth of July tattoos to wear, and wanted to share them here for you too!
Find lots of other Fourth of July ideas here!
How to Make Printable Fourth of July Tattoos
- Printable Fourth of July Tattoos File
- printable tattoo paper (this one is my fave!)
- paper towels or washcloth
Make Time: 10 Minutes
- Start by downloading our printable! Our Fourth of July Tattoos file has five different tattoo designs, repeated six times. So one sheet will give you 30 tattoos. Note that the file is mirrored so that when you print it onto the tattoo paper, the letters will look backward. But when you apply the tattoos to the skin, they’ll be correct.
- Put your printable tattoo paper into your printer, being sure that you place it so that the ink will print onto the glossy side. We recommend printing on a high quality setting for the best tattoo quality.
- Open up the Printable Fourth of July Tattoos file and print!
- Be sure not to touch the ink when the tattoos come out of the printer; it may be tacky or wet for a while. Apply the clear sheet over the printed tattoos. The best way we’ve found is to just remove one end of the backing on the clear paper, then align that end onto the printed sheet. Peel away the rest of the backing as you roll the clear sheet onto the printed tattoo sheet.
- Once you have your clear protective sheet on, rub vigorously over each tattoo to make sure the clear sheet is fully adhered.
- Once you’re ready to use the tattoos, trim closely around the edges of each one. Peel away the clear sheet and place a tattoo ink-side-down on the skin. Get a washcloth or paper towel wet and place the damp cloth over the tattoo paper. Hold there for a 30 count, then lift the cloth and remove the paper.
Download the Tattoos Here
Click the button below to get the printable tattoos download!
How to Remove Your Printable Fourth of july Tattoos
I just love these! This particular tattoo paper stays on really well but also removes easily with a little olive oil and a soft cloth. (We’ve also been known just to scrub them off of the kids in the bathtub.)
Hope these printable Fourth of July tattoos make their way into your Independence Day celebrations! Customized printable tattoos have become one of my favorite special things to add to a celebration to make it extra fun. (Remember these tattoos that we made for Henry’s tonsils party?!) Happy summer! xoxo
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. This means that I receive a small commission should you make a purchase via one of these links. There is no additional cost to you.