Grab these free printable Christmas cards to use with gifts or send a holiday greeting!
It’s here! The Christmas season! Now that Thanksgiving has passed I can officially go holiday hog-wild and nobody can give me side-eye about it.
(Even though, let’s be real, I’ve been listening to Christmas music since the day after Halloween. It can’t be helped.)
Anyway, now that we’re in full swing, we’ve got a printable for you to kick off the season. If you need to send some Christmas cards or attach a little note to a holiday gift, we’ve got ya.
These are as simple as download, print, and give — and around this time of year simple is good.
Christmas Cards vs. Holiday Cards
I designed these cards to have a nod to Christmas (because that’s the holiday I celebrate), but not to explicitly mention it.
So these are also perfect if you need a “winter” or “holiday” card, or a non-denominational greeting.
Make a Gift to Go With Your Printable Christmas Cards
If you need an easy DIY gift to give along with your holiday cards, I have a whole library of gift ideas!
Supplies You’ll Need
Supplies to print your Christmas cards are minimal!
How to Print
Make Time: 20 Minutes
It’s so simple! The free printable file comes with both of the Christmas card designs you see here, so you’ll have access to both.
- Download the cards by entering your information below.
- Open the file on your computer (this most likely won’t work on a phone or tablet).
- Load your printer with white cardstock.
- Select Print, and select which card you’d like to print using the printer dialog box on your computer. If you don’t choose, both will print.
- Once the cards are printed, use scissors or a paper trimmer to trim along the dotted lines and outline of the cards.
- Crease the cards along the middle to create a fold. Write a message inside, slip it into an envelope, and give to someone you care about!
Download the Printable Christmas Cards
Simply enter your information below and I’ll send the download link straight to your inbox!
Sending Holiday Cards
Have fun addressing your cards! Do you like sending Christmas or holiday cards? I’ve always loved it.
I know it’s a ton of work but there’s just something so lovely about receiving them in the mail and I love to pass that feeling on to other people.
Hope these come in handy for you this season! xoxo
This post was originally sponsored by Avery. This post also contains affiliate links for your convenience. This means that I receive a small commission should you make a purchase via one of these links, at no additional cost to you. Thank you as always for your support!