So excited to have our girl Erin back, sharing a few of her favorite picks for baby girl! We’ve (obviously) been in a baby wonderland around these parts, and Erin scoured the internet for the sweetest pieces in town, in case you’re shopping for a little cutie (or having one yourself!). xoxo
Hey loves! Today’s post is all about celebrating baby Maggie’s arrival into this world. She is absolute perfection and I couldn’t be happier for the Foy family. I love buying gifts from registries because it’s a no-fail way to buy the perfect gift, but I also like to find something unique to give once the baby’s arrived. I have two adorable nieces, so I absolutely love shopping for the little ladies in my life and now with baby Maggie, I just couldn’t resist sharing the cuteness that exists for baby girls! These sweet little finds are a mix of autumn, pretty prints, cute creatures and adorable stripes, plus everything is super soft and functional which I know ever new mom —and baby— will love!
- This woodland creature jacket is extra cozy and the hood is perfect for keeping little ears toasty warm.
- I can’t decide which gauzy headband I love more: the bold bow or mini-turban!
- Is this not the sweetest swan dress that ever lived?!
- This fall floral dress is super sweet and girly with flutter sleeves.
- These bloomer-inspired moss-stitch shorts are oh-so-soft and 100 percent cute.
- Love this darling frill stripe romper with pom pom and ruffle details.
- Obsessed with this adorable hedgehog sweater! P.S. They even have matching bloomers!
- Any little one will take center stage wearing this star dress.
There are so many options for baby girl and I am having a hard time deciding on a favorite! I’d love for you to chime in, so I can give the perfect gift to little Maggie. xo!