I know it, you know it, everybody knows it. Fall is juicy and delicious. It’s this little snippet of a magical season, and for me it’s never long enough. Wherever I am, it usually seems to last all of two weeks and then BAM it’s winter. Or summer hangs on forever and there’s almost no fall at all. But when it’s there, there are just a few things that I love so much about fall they make me wiggle my toes and feel like I’m in a movie or something equally awesome. Here they are.
1. The way the air smells. Like dry leaves and a few people using their fireplaces for the first time.
2. Those random cobwebs that float through the air. Am I the only one that notices those?
3. Long-sleeved shirts but no jacket.
4. Warm drinks, be they pumpkin-flavored or not.
5. Dark nail polish.
6. Holiday planning.
7. High school football games.
8. Something a little more glowy and warm about the light at sunset.
9. Making stew.
10. A gust of a breeze that shakes leaves from the trees and makes them rain on you.
Ugh, it’s all so good! Please please tell me I’m not bizarre and the fall makes you feel warm inside, too. What are your faves? Have a great weekend! xoxo