Our girl Erin sadly had to leave the Lovely Indeed team recently, but not before we talked her into one more post with some of her favorite picks from around the web! This girl has always had great taste, and today she’s serving it up, watermelon style. We miss you, Erin!
Hello from Oregon! There are so many reasons to celebrate summer. Living in the Pacific Northwest, I do my best to spend every summer day soaking up the sun — especially after the winter we had… Sun? What sun? Weather aside, I find the warmer weather to be an invitation to spend time outdoors and eat healthier. One of my favorite hight temp treats? Refreshing and mouthwatering watermelon. I love eating it on its own –ever tried adding salt?— or mixing it to make a yummy cocktail… Watermelon mojitos, anyone? However you like it, there’s no denying watermelon is the perfect companion and bound to make a splash at any backyard barbecue or poolside party. These summery picks below have me asking one question: Who else is ready for summer?!
- This fruity float adds the perfect slice to the pool life.
- Stick it to these DIY watermelon stickers to be absolutely adorable.
- Give your ice cream cones a watermelon wardrobe with these sweet printable wrappers.
- Fill these fry boxes up with mini watermelons and you’ve got yourself a cuteness overload.
- Get the party started with these paper mache watermelon charms.
- This cooler is perfectly transportable and ready to go wherever.
- These sweet sliced piñatas are ready for a fiesta.
- Cute cups that will brighten up any occasion.
Okay, it’s official guys: I’m going to start planning a watermelon-themed party ASAP. Happy summer! xoxo