It’s here, it’s here! Lovely Indeed’s first video DIY. Those few of you who are super hardcore may remember back in the day a few icky attempts at video tutorials. Well, suffice it to say I’ve learned heaps since then, and they’re just gonna get better. Big thanks to Bri and Angela at Video Blogshop for dropping all kinds of video editing knowledge on me. And now, let’s DIY!
Or, for y’all who like to read:
- Cut four lengths of twine 72 inches each.
- Fold them all in half together and knot the closed end.
- Make pairs and knot each pair 15 inches from the large knot.
- Take one piece from each pair and knot those together at five inches from the last knot.
- Once the inside pairs are done, knot the two outside strands.
- Tie one final knot with all strands about two inches below the last knots.
- Carefully set your plant in the hanger and enjoy!
Hope you liked the first video! Many more to come, hopefully each one cooler than the last. Also keep an eye out next week for the skinny on how to make those gold and white flower pots! xoxo