Here we are, guys. I love the opportunity to be grateful, so let’s be. I could fill a book with the things I’m thankful for, but here are ten that particularly make me shake my head and wonder how I got to be so blessed.
1. Mr. Lovely. And his complete and total understanding, grace, kindness, and love towards me. And his joy for life.
2. My family.
3. The opportunity to be carving my own path.
4. Knowing who I am.
6. The things I take for granted, like ample food, shelter, and safety.
8. Friends of all kinds.
9. Travel and the ability to see the world.
10. You all, Lovely Indeed, and the world that has been opened up to me since I began this adventure.
I’m wishing you all the very best Thanksgiving, and hoping it’s filled with your favorite things. Please feel free to leave a few things that make you feel thankful in the comments. I’d love to read them over the next couple of days. xoxo