Do you guys stress out? I don’t do it in the way that it frazzles or incapacitates me. I do it in the way where I just keep it in my head and think and think and think. And usually eventually I realize that it won’t help anything, but I can’t help stressing out for just a few minutes (or sometimes hours). I almost think that it’s healthy for me sometimes — it motivates me and usually helps me just put my head down and get to work.
So here are ten things that are on my stressy list right now.
1. Getting Make Your Day just right.
2. My hangnails.
3. A kink in my neck that just won’t go away.
4. The music that my husband likes to play while he works. It’s like stressful rock.
5. Feeling like I don’t have enough time to see my pals.
6. Feeling like I’m in charge of everything all the time.
7. Wanting to spend more time at the gym.
8. The pile of papers growing on my desk.
9. Wishing I had time for two full-time jobs.
10. The fact that Los Angeles seems to have forgotten that it’s supposed to be fall.
Ugh. I feel better now. Seeing them written out kind of takes the wind out of their sails a little bit. Maybe that’s a good exercise for me. Ha! In any case, I’m pretty excited for the weekend — I get to spend two days at Freutcamp, forgetting about my cares and just getting inspired. Will I see any of you there?
And hey, what stresses you out? Big stuff? Small stuff? No stuff at all (you lucky duck)? Let me know. xoxo