Now I know I posted earlier this week about how I’d like my 2014 to look. I love doing that every year, and I feel like it helps keep my mind clear and focused on the way that I’d like to be living. But I also have a bunch of solid, tangible goals this year that I’d like to work toward, and I’m putting them out there for y’all to see. This one’s just a little more scary, because when I say it out loud to beautiful people like you then I’ll be held accountable. But I’m thinking that’s a good thing. So bombs away.
1. Get cast in another show.
2. Double Lovely Indeed’s readership numbers.
3. Get something published in an American magazine.
4. Stop leaving little messes all over my house.
5. Finish the few projects around home that I’ve been putting off for so long I forget they exist.
6. Learn to do our own quarterly taxes.
7. Remember to play the piano, uke, guitar, and sing for fun, not just when I have something to rehearse for.
8. Take the stairs.
9. Build an app.
10. Work to improve my photography skills.
Okay, your turn. Say it so you have to stick to it! What are some of your goals for the new year? I’d love to hear ’em! xoxo