Combined ShapeCreated with Sketch. Fill 1Created with Sketch. Combined ShapeCreated with Sketch. Fill 1Created with Sketch. Combined ShapeCreated with Sketch. Fill 1Created with Sketch. Fill 1Created with Sketch.

so close, yet so far

how in THE WORLD is it that the last seven days of this tour feel longer than the last seven months?  a few weeks ago, when some of us were conjecturing that the end would fly by, nicole had it right:  it was going to drag, and drag bad.  badly.  bad.  whatever.

my skin is literally crawling to be home.  no one can do right by me these days, and for 90% of the people here, that’s through no fault of their own.  (the other 10% are simply failures as people, so they can just stew in that pot all together.)  i’m just on edge and angry and rubbed raw, and i am done.  i have nothing left to give and no interest in giving anyway.
i’ve been counting down days for about four weeks.  counting down shows for about two weeks.  today i considered counting the hours left, but i refrained, as i thought that would just make me feel a little crazier.  that’s it.  i feel crazy.

Free Email Series

Parenting at Home

Activities for Kids + Encouragement for Parents

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Email Series

Parenting at Home

Activities for Kids + Encouragement for Parents

Scroll back to top