Download these free Thanksgiving printables! Use them as food labels, place cards, or just as a fun thankfulness tradition at the table.
You getting ready for turkey day? When I asked our illustrator friend Lana to help us out with some custom illustrated Thanksgiving printables, she came back with these and I was giddy.
This incredible artist always delivers, and I’m so excited to collab with her again!
Free Thanksgiving Printables
These are just some simple printables for your Thanksgiving table! I’m planning on using mine as food tags. (Thankful for stuffing? Yes I am.)
Just print, cut, and score down the center to fold. Then write on them with black, white, or gold pen.
If you don’t need food cards, you can always use them as place cards, mini greeting cards, or just to write down what you’re thankful for.
More Thanksgiving Ideas to Pair With Your Printables
If you’re planning Thanksgiving this year, I have some other ideas, printables, and recipes that would pair perfectly with these Thanksgiving tags!
Check out a few of these and be sure to pin your favorites so that you can always find them easily again.
- Free Thanksgiving Printable Gratitude Cards
- Ultimate Thanksgiving Crafts and Recipe List
- Free Downloadable Art for Anyone Who Loves Thanksgiving
- How to Make Mini Bouquet Thanksgiving Place Cards
- The Best Pumpkin Roll Recipe
My Favorite Gold Pens (Perfect for Writing on Printed Tags!)
Because some of the free Thanksgiving printable tags are a darker color, you may find that a regular pen won’t show as well on those tags.
The solution? My favorite gold pens ever!
The Pen-Touch extra fine gold ink pens are my favorite metallic gold pens for so many reasons.
They flow evenly, so there are no globs of ink on your work. They also have a really lovely gold shade that looks fantastic on craft projects (I use them for these pumpkins as well).
How to Print Your Thanksgiving Tags
There are a few tricks to creating your free Thanksgiving printable tags so that they’re crisp and beautiful.
- white cardstock
- computer and printer
- scissors or paper cutter
- optional: gold pens
- Start by downloading the free Thanksgiving printable file. You can enter your information below and I’ll send it right to you.
- The files are best printed on white cardstock, so load a piece of cardstock into your printer’s rear paper feed.
- Send the file to your printer, being sure to select high quality color printing on your printer’s dialogue box when you send.
- Once printed, cut the tags out. A paper cutter creates perfect, crisp cuts. However, if you don’t have a paper cutter on hand, scissors are great too!
Download the Free THanksgiving Printables
Just enter your information below to get the Thanksgiving printable tags.
Aren’t those hand-painted turkeys just gorgeous? It’s always so baffling to me how artists do what they do, because it’s definitely not my forte. But Lana is such a whiz at illustration and coloring, and her stuff is always so inspiring to me. Be sure to check out her Etsy shop too. (Pssst… If you’re coming to the west elm event, she’ll have some goodies in the gift bags!)
And just for funsies, what’s your favorite thing about Thanksgiving? I think mine is that moment in the morning when everyone wakes up and it’s still kind of quiet, before the chaos starts. I love quiet fall mornings. Lana loves that no gifts are needed — just pure family, food, and appreciation time. We’d love to know your faves in the comments! xoxo
- White cardstock
- Computer and printer
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Start by downloading the free Thanksgiving printable file. You can enter your information below and I'll send it right to you.
- The files are best printed on white cardstock, so load a piece of cardstock into your printer's rear paper feed.
- Send the file to your printer, being sure to select high quality color printing on your printer's dialogue box when you send.
- Once printed, cut the tags out. A paper cutter creates perfect, crisp cuts. However, if you don't have a paper cutter on hand, scissors are great too!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. This means that I receive a small commission should you make a purchase via one of these links, at no additional cost to you. Thank you as always for your support!