I would call myself a realistic dreamer. I have wild fancies but I also keep my feet on the ground, which I think is kind of a good combo. But no matter how firmly my feet are planted, it never stops me from daydreaming. I can get pretty lost in a thought, and I think that’s okay. Here are ten things that I often catch myself daydreaming about.
1. Saying the exact right thing during a confrontation (usually after the fact).
2. Playing with my niece and nephew.
3. Living in a foreign country.
4. My future with Mr. Lovely.
5. Punching rude people.
6. Doing perfect pirouettes.
7. Important conversations — thinking about what I would say.
8. Meeting people I admire.
10. Friends and family in happy circumstances.
Some of them are a little on the angry side — I have a secret desire to be a little more aggressive and stand up for myself. Ha! But most of them are just your standard, lovely, daydreamy things. I’d love to hear yours! Am I weird? Have you ever daydreamed a whole conversation with another person? xoxo