I asked Mr. Lovely what this week’s list should be about, and he said (and I quote), “Ten things that scare the bajeezus out of you.” And what with it being almost Halloween and all, I high-fived him for his good idea. So here we go.
1. Sharks. I think I’ve said it before, but my mom’s favorite movie is Jaws. We watched that thing so often it’s ingrained in my memory forever. And I’m pretty sure it’s why I think any time I’m in the ocean a giant shark is stalking me and planning my demise.
2. The dark. Yeah, yeah, I’m a wuss. But it’s only the dark outside at night. In rural areas. Like cornfields. Shudder.
3. People I love dying. (Heavy.)
4. Airplane turbulence. Let’s not talk about it.
5. Being inside a lit house at night with no curtains on the windows. I mean, come on! People are definitely outside watching you. It’s creepy.
6. Bugs that move really fast.
7. Being a passenger in a car when the driver is tailgating. I know it sounds weird, but it’s a thing.
8. Any horror movie. Ever.
9. Trying as hard as I can and failing.
10. People popping out and scaring me. Uggghhhh I just scream as loud as I can in the hopes of deafening and confusing them so I can run the other way.
What scares the pants off of you? I’d love to know if it’s the usual or something really off-the-wall. Leave a comment! And have a fab weekend. xoxo