Print from Minted. Glassware from west elm. Necklace from Seoul Little. Flowers from FlowerMuse.
Phewph. I’m ready for a weekend, y’all, how about you?! I’m going to weekend so hard, Saturday and Sunday won’t even know what hit ‘em. (I love using “weekend” as a verb, don’t you?)
In any case, what with Meet/Make/Do behind us and now tying up all the loose ends, it’s been a long time coming that I have a chance to stop thinking about work for a bit. I’m heading into the weekend pretty wiped out but happy and so grateful for so many things. So I thought I’d keep it simple today and just have a Ten Things post about what I’m most thankful for right now.
1. My eternally rosy glasses.
2. Meeting gracious, kind, generous people.
3. Clear skies after rain.
4. Trader Joe’s.
5. Being able to read situations clearly and make a decision.
7. A husband who just gets it.
8. Looking through a zillion photos.
9. Knowing that you’ve done your best.
10. Sweatpants. Yes, again.
Leave me a note about what makes you feel thankful! And have a beautiful weekend. xoxo