Is there anybody out there that doesn’t like the spring? No, seriously, this is not a rhetorical question. I’d really love to know if any of y’all are not spring fans. Maybe if you have allergies?
Because I’m a fan. I think my favie fave season is summer, because I just love that Vitamin D, but spring is a good one too. And here are my ten reasons why.
1. When we were growing up on the farm, spring meant getting to hold brand new chickies after they’ve hatched.
2. That first day when you go outside and the chill is gone from the air.
3. Buds on trees.
4. The April showers that bring May flowers and all that jazz.
5. Speaking of flowers, all of those gorgeous spring flowers that you just don’t see during the winter.
6. The start of sunshine on your shoulders.
7. Dresses with no tights.
8. Color everywhere.
9. Awards shows!
10. People get happier (goodbye, polar vortex!).
Okay, your turn! And have a beautifully springy weekend. xoxo